An application for registration shall be accompanied by :
- Five copies of the proposed Bye-laws.of the Multi state cooperative society. duly signed by each of the persons who sign the application.
- Name of the proposed multi state cooperative society.
- Head Quarters and address to be registered.
- A list of persons who have contributed to the share capital, together with the amount contributed by each of them, and the admission fee paid by them.
- Area of operation.
- Main objectives
- A certificate from the Bank or banks stating the credit balance in favour of the proposed multi state cooperative society.
- A scheme showing the details explaining how the working of the mult state cooperative society will be economically sound and the registration of such Multi State Cooperative Society will be beneficial for social and economic betterment of its members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the co-operative principles.
- Certified copy of the resolution of the promoters which shall specify the name and address of one of the applicants to whom the Central Registrar may address correspondence under the rules before registration and dispatch or hand over registration documents.